Our COVID-19 Policy
Following the Government’s latest coronavirus recommendation “to return to work if you cannot work from home, and to implement social distancing” we at Plan for Ecology Ltd will continue to undertake site works whilst also working remotely from the office. Plan for Ecology Ltd will continue to deliver excellent services to our clients and other stakeholders at this time. The office phone has been redirected to a member of the team and all emails will be answered as normal.
Our COVID-19 Client Agreement Policy
While we at Plan for Ecology are following the latest Government guidelines, we expect our Clients to also adhere to the following:
- Implement social distancing. See https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing
- If you have travelled from an overseas affected area or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 then you must self-isolate. The UK Government recommends self-isolating at home for 14 days. See https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus. Do not agree to meet with Plan for Ecology Ltd’s Ecologists during site visits.
- If you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms listed then please self-isolate in accordance with Government guidelines. Do not agree to meet with Plan for Ecology Ltd’s Ecologists during site visits.
- Practice regular good hygiene at all times – see https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-wash-your-hands/ Our Ecologists will practice regular good hygiene during site visits and we expect our Clients to do so as well.
- Site works will continue but only when it is possible for Plan for Ecology’s Ecologists to avoid/ minimize contact with other people. Spread of COVID-19 is most likely to happen when there is close contact (within 2 metres or less) with an infected person. We will avoid close contact of less than 2m including physical contact (i.e. handshakes etc.). Our Ecologists will not share confined spaces with other personnel on site (i.e. a roof void) and will conduct meeting(s) outside in the fresh air or in a well-ventilated space (i.e. with windows and doors open). Our Ecologists will not share equipment or accept refreshments. Our Ecologists will practice regular good hygiene during site visits and we expect our Clients to do so as well.
This information will be updated as per Government guidelines and will be incorporated with all current and future risk assessments. We appreciate your understanding in this difficult time and we at Plan for Ecology Ltd are committed to maintaining business as usual.