Our COVID-19 Policy
Following the Government’s latest coronavirus recommendation, we will only undertake surveys and visit sites that cannot be delayed where there are no risks, while at all times “avoiding non-essential contact with others”. We at Plan for Ecology Ltd will be vacating the office to work from home (remotely), effective immediately, the office phone has been redirected to a member of the team and all emails will be answered as normal. Plan for Ecology Ltd will continue to deliver excellent services to our clients and other stakeholders at this time where it is safe and practical to do so.
Our COVID-19 Client Agreement Policy
While we at Plan for Ecology are following the latest Government guidelines, we expect our Clients to also adhere to the following:
- Implement social distancing if you fall into the category of those at increased risk from severe illness resulting from COVID-19 infection. See https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for further information on what social distancing means for you. Do not agree to meet with Plan for Ecology Ltd’s Ecologists during site visits.
- If you have travelled from an overseas affected area or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 then you must self-isolate. The UK Government recommends self-isolating at home for 14 days. Do not agree to meet with Plan for Ecology Ltd’s Ecologists during site visits.
- If you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms listed on https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ then please self-isolate in accordance with Government guidelines. Do not agree to meet with Plan for Ecology Ltd’s Ecologists during site visits.
- Practice regular good hygiene at all times. See https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings. Our Ecologists will practice regular good hygiene during site visits and we expect our Clients to do so as well, even with the strict minimal contact in place.
- Only visits to sites and surveys that cannot be delayed will continue, when it is possible for Plan for Ecology’s Ecologists to avoid all contact with other people. Spread of COVID-19 is most likely to happen when there is close contact (within 2 metres or less) with an infected person. We will avoid close contact of less than 2m including physical contact (i.e. handshakes etc.). Our Ecologists will not share confined spaces with other personnel on site or enter occupied buildings (i.e. a roof void in an occupied house) and if necessary, we can conduct brief meeting(s) outside in the fresh air or in a well-ventilated space 2m apart (i.e. with windows and doors open). Our Ecologists will not share equipment or accept refreshments.
This information will be updated as per Government guidelines and will be incorporated with all current and future risk assessments. We appreciate your understanding in this difficult time and we at Plan for Ecology Ltd are committed to maintaining business as usual.